As a healthcare agency, you are responsible for managing hundreds of electronic case files. All of that data must be stored somewhere. However, data hosting servers are costly and delicate to maintain. They require regular supervision, constant temperatures, and high amounts of energy. Additionally, your servers must meet HIPAA and HITECH Act regulation standards for encryption and privacy.
That’s where eVero comes in. What is eVeroCLOUD™? We can host all of your agency’s data, taking away the worry that goes into managing network servers. Our eVeroCLOUD™ provides the virtual infrastructure your agency needs.
- Back-up services
- E-mail encryption
- Content filtering
- 24/7 monitoring by a network operations center, ensuring that the network is secure and stable.
All of eVeroCLOUD™’s services are HIPAA-compliant.
Major benefits of utilizing eVeroCloud™ services include:
Enterprise Cloud Services:
- Your agency will save money on the long-term air-conditioning and energy expenses associated with hosting servers. There is also no physical software or hardware to buy and maintain.
- Your technology solutions require less maintenance. Applications can be easily managed and upgraded from a central location and do not need to be installed on each user’s computer.
- You save time. Your organization’s system will be accessible from anywhere, on any device with an Internet connection.
Email & Web Security Suite:
- HIPAA-compliant. Your data will automatically be encrypted up to HIPAA standards.
Disaster Avoidance & Recovery:
- Your agency’s information will be more resilient. eVeroCLOUD™ includes multiple backups in remote locations, meaning that even in the case of an on-site fire or natural disaster, your data will be secure.
Mobile Device Management Services:
- Online backups for all of your information stored on mobile devices.